I'm hoping to work on many more of my creative outlets this weekend. I'd like to get a few more things listed in my store on Etsy, figure out a unique wall filing system for my room, work on my garden, and purge the basement of things I dont' really need. whew..I'm sorta tired now thinking about it, but very excited about having time to get it done!
Update on 2010 Goals:
- Pay off my car- My tax return will help immensly, On track, and looking for a second jobto speed it up!
- Work toward my LPC- March 25th I was approved to begin counting hours inthe state of VA!
- Buy a Bike- Almost saved up!
- Maintain my financial goals- DOING GREAT!
- Build a larger Emergency Fund- Ahead of schedule!
- Stock my Etsy Store-Stocked! Just need to keep adding more inventory!
- Read 5 books I have never opened in my library- 1 down!
- Study at Least 6 books of the Bible Intently- 1 down!
- Get Rid of things I don't need- working on this more Saturday!
- Use what I have to make what I need when possible- yep :)
- Container Gardens?- Planed my seeds a few weeks ago, hoping to put them in the ground soon!
Wow, I'm doing much better than I expected to be by the beginning of April! How are you doing on your goals for 2010?