Some exciting "I" statements to follow:
- I finished both of my classes through Liberty University and was LPCA approved in Kentucky!! WOO HOO!
- I turned in my notice at Blue Ridge to move to Kentucky!
- I moved to Lexington, KY November 23rd, and was able to spend a fantastic Thanksgiving with my family in St. Louis now only 5 hours away!
- I am in paperwork purgatory now with Bluegrass Mental Retardation Services as I accept a job in Cynthiana, KY as a Children's Therapist in one of their outpatient centers.
- I no longer have a technology relationship with the boyfriend over the phone or Skype...(which I'm pretty sure if we get married should have important places in the ceremony)- It has been wonderful going on actual dates that don't consist of watching movies together over Netflix...although that was fun too :)
- I am currently living with the boyfriend's grandparents to allow me to financially better make this big transition!
As I embark on yet another state and new opportunities, I can't help but think about how blessed I am to have so many people who support me no matter where I am at in life. I love you all very much!