- Pay off my car- Still paying it off
- Work toward my LPC- Still working
Buy a Bike Maintain my financial goals Build a larger emergency fund Stock my Etsy store :) Stocked, but need to relist and begin again
- Read 5 books I have that I have never opened in my library- I think I made it through 2
- Study at least 6 books of the Bible intently.- Only did about 4 books
Get rid of things I do not need Use what I have to make what I need when possible Container Gardens? Do at least 2 things on my “Things to do in Life list” this yearI learned about my car, went boating on Smith Mountain Lake in VA, and did a Beth Moore Bible Study, I even lost 24 pounds, and that wasn't even on my list!
...I didn't do too bad! This definitely gives me encouragement for the coming year and allows me to see God's grace in my life as well. This year I would like to concentrate on:
- Payoff my Car- May 2011?
- Get 50% of the hours/ supervision I need for my LPC
- Find an apartment in Lexington within my price range
- Open Etsy Store again
- Read 2 "Fun books" in my library
- Continue purging things I do not need or want
- Maintain my financial goals
- Do at least 2 more things on my "To Do List for Life"
- Go through a Financial Peace University Class with the Boyfriend
- Make time for a "Date Night" weekly with the Boyfriend
- Keep track of money saved in 2011 (In 2010 I spent an average of $19 a week on groceries!)
Yep..I think that looks good. :D