Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cupcakes Galore


This past week has been a whirlwind.  I had the honor of making my friends wedding cake for her reception! This is the first BIG event I have done with my new found hobby, and hope there are many more in the future!  We actually decided to do a tower of cupcakes instead of the traditional wedding cakes.  It was such a fun project and feel like the end product was great! Everyone seemed to be real complimentary of the cupcakes, so needless to say I was a happy camper.  :) Chanti and Derek are one of my favorite couples, so I was glad to help with their wedding.






The Grooms Cake was fun also, it was the Triforce from Legend of Zelda.  Not having a very extensive knowledge of video games, I had to do a bit of research to figure out what it was.  Derek seemed very happy with it, so I'm hoping I nailed it. 



This was a great experience, and I loved getting to be a part of such an important day for my friends! While fun, it was also exhausting and I'm looking forward to relaxing this upcoming week.  Cupcake mania is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment